i have the last exam of the semester tomorrow morning (in 9 hrs) so of course tonight is the night i get insomnia and can’t get to sleep hahahahaha
“Every new country she goes to, she gets colored in. Epic”.
That’s so freaking sweet.
Also I want to go all the places she’s gone. DAMN IT
She hasn’t updated to reflect South Sudan
And what exactly does she have against French Guinea?
Who visits South America and skips Suriname, Guyana. and French Guinea? An essential part to the experience?
* Actually it’s French Guiana. Guinea is in West Africa. Forgot to colour in Alaska too #awks.
how good is this song though
study or clean my room while dancing to pop music in my underwear? i think we know what the answer is
qui-saltat-sobrius replied to your post: I’ve been reading about the Cuban Missile Crisis… http://listverse.com/2010/11/28/8-potentially-world-ending-nuclear-scares/… THE BEAR
Fuck. Also this. Fucking fuck.
I’ve been reading about the Cuban Missile Crisis for the past three years but it’s still absolutely the scariest and most unbelievable thing I’ve ever seen. Pure luck and literally two or three peoples’ snap decisions saving the world from total nuclear war. Chilling.
Can u not
- submitted my application and study plan to go on exchange next year
- listened to that cover of “I’m Not Your Problem” from Adventure Time 14 times in a row
- researched the Belarusian and Ukrainian independence movements
- researched the Macedonia-Greece naming dispute
- laughed at pictures of obscure species of animals for like 20 minutes
- gotten drunk
- learnt all the words to Kanye West’s “Gold Digger”
- had sex